Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fatalbert911

Let's Be Real Guy's

51 posts in this topic

Well if anyone is ever in Indianapolis Indiana hmu.

We need to learn that acne doesn't define us. We need to focus on creating a life for ourselves that women would want to partner with us in. It sucks that we have acne, and there are days that I think that is all anyone notices about me, but we need to be confident in who we are as men. If we don't practice self-confidence and having a high self-esteem now, it's going to be that much harder to get it back once we are acne free. Besides, if we are self-confident and secure with ourselves when we have acne, think of how much stronger we will be when we are acne-free!

But I like what I read in another post above: unless we plan on being a man-whore, then we only need that one girl that is perfect for us, and who will love us for more than our complexion. And I truly believe there is a girl out there for everyone, no matter how severe your acne is.

1 person likes this

If I weren't a couple of plane flights and many, many hours away, I'd be there Doing a meet up for people on these boards would be both weird and fun I think

Yeah, it would be weird and fun. But it'd be special!

Lol females would meet up with others guys to pick up girls or guys????