I (16 years old) have these flesh colored bumps on my cheeks, forehead, and some on my chin that has not gone away for about a year now. I'm not sure what they are called.
I have tried Murad, neutrogena, aveeno, acne-free, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, clindamycin, doxycycline, retin-A, tretinoin, and lots of over the counter medications. Currently using Epiduo (good for red pimples) and doxycycline
My daily routine:
1) wash face with Murad acne facial cleanser (warm water)
2) rinse with cold water ( to close pores)
3) apply moisturizer that contains SPF 15
1) wash face with Murad
2) rinse with cold water
3) use a regular moisturizer with no SPF
4) apply Epiduo on bumps and on any red pimples.
**exfoliate 2-3 times a week
This is how my skin looks like (actual picture)