Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not Able To Use Quote Feature

19 posts in this topic

What the title says really - noticed I (and at least a few others around the site) haven't been able to use the quote feature in threads lately. Just wanted to let mods know

:)

2 people like this

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

I can`t use the quote feature either. There also seems to be problems with the editor option buttons when typing a PM or a post. I`ve found that I can`t use the paste clipboards and the hyperlink insert buttons.

I can't paste text either. I notified the moderators about 2 weeks ago, and they're looking into it. The problem started about 8 weeks ago with an automatic windows update on my PC.

2 people like this

Yeah I've had issues with the hyperlink thing too actually.

It'll all be sorted soon I'm sure :)

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

I've seen a couple people mention the quote and pasting features weren't working for them in internet explorer. I'm using google chrome and they're working fine.. but the hyperlink doesn't seem to be working for me at all either.... hmm~

I thought I was doing something wrong too!!!! I kept clicking on the Quote option over and over again haha im such a dork

MORNING

Wash face with Skinceuticals Simply Clean
Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Moisturizer
Take Minocycline 100mg (when needed)

NIGHT
Take Spironolactone 50 mg
Wash face with Skinceuticals Simply Clean
Apply Aczone 5%
Retin-A .1% (waits 20 to 30 mins before applying)

MAKEUP

Origins Silk Screen Powder in Light Spice from Macys

Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Foundation
Lancôme Blush in Shimmery Pink Pool
Origins Lipstick in Buttercup
BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara in Black
Sephora Contour Eye Pencil Water Proof in Black Lace

I've used firefox, chrome and IE and can't post either. Any news on this issue?

My Accutane log (with pictures): Holy Isotretinoin Batman It's another Accutane Log!

26 y/o female- approx. 54kg

Absorica -40 mg, 1 daily, December 26, 2013 - February, 25, 2014

Absorica - 60 mg, 1 daily. February 26, 2014 - July 6th 

Probiotic - 1 daily

Fish oil supplement w/ vit D - 1 daily

Morning:

Cetaphil cleanser

Food Grade Rose water - Toner

La Roche Posay Mineral Water Spray

Vichy 50+ Capital Soleil Cream for Sensitive Skin

Night:

Cetaphil Cleanser

Food grade Rose Water - Toner

Ziana (tretinoin/clinda combo) August, 2014 - Current

La Roche Posay Mineral Water Spray

Aveeno Positively Radiant intensive night cream

Cerave Facial Moisturizing Lotion- PM

Avene Cicalfate (as needed)

Hmm! I'm on the web browser at the moment so I'm unable to check, but I'll let one of the admins know that deals with the technical side of things.

Should have it resolved asap. Yeah Paul, you know I mean you! ;)

1 person likes this

It probably has something to do with Windows 8.1. It's messing everything up!

Paul, any progress with this?

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo. I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month. I can live with that

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry. In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

Me too. At last!

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo. I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month. I can live with that

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry. In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

aye aye....can u help me with something please??? i find dans cleanser and cetaphil gentle cleanser to be way too drying for my front neck area....any other cleanser ud reccommend? have u experienced this too?