#21 fairylan

fairylan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:36 AM

hi!

your improvement is so insipiring!!!

i'm just wondering though about your moisturizer, do you combine it or you apply first the first e.g. CereVe then the Neutrogena, if so, what is the time interval? :-)

thanks! and go girl! ;)

I just realized this while washing my face this morning....

It has been a whole year since I started doing the regimen. Yay me!!! Time has flown by pretty fast and I couldn't be happier about how my skin looks. I got clear in about 10 weeks and continually worked at diminishing red marks and acne scarring after that. It has been quite a journey and I plan to still keep going. 

Sharing a pic of me (bare faced + ratty tshirt and + messy hair) with some of my favorite Acne.org products. Have a great day everybody.

#22 xstarshine

xstarshine

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:10 AM

Hi,

I'm thinking of trying the Regimen before trying out Accutane (which I'm really afraid of). Did you ever try just using the Regimen on its own to control your acne without bc pills to see if your skin would still remain clear? I'm wondering if it would work for my cystic acne without BCP.

#23 onedforever143

onedforever143

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:uh.. i love food?

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:54 AM

Your skin looks AMAZINGsurprised.gif How did you get rid of the scarring?? Because I know that Asian people (like me) have different skin and the hyperpigmentation may or may not fade fast. What should I do??

#24 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:34 PM

hi!

i'm just wondering though about your moisturizer, do you combine it or you apply first the first e.g. CereVe then the Neutrogena, if so, what is the time interval? whistling.gif)

thanks! and go girl! wink.png

It has been a whole year since I started doing the regimen. Yay me!!! Time has flown by pretty fast and I couldn't be happier about how my skin looks. I got clear in about 10 weeks and continually worked at diminishing red marks and acne scarring after that. It has been quite a journey and I plan to still keep going. 

Sharing a pic of me (bare faced + ratty tshirt and + messy hair) with some of my favorite Acne.org products. Have a great day everybody.

Yes, I  do combine both products. It is quicker that way since I still put on a bit of makeup.

#25 DarkDubzs

DarkDubzs

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:47 PM

Congrats! Your skin looks amazing. I've seen your before and after pictures and I have some questions for you. I'm only on week 5, but I'm struggling with some stubborn cystic acne. Was your acne cystic? And if it was, how long would you say it took your cysts to finally flatten down and go away? Fingers crossed that I end up with results like yours! Please respond 

My acne was cystic and took about 10 weeks to completely flatten them all out. I was still left with red marks from them, that took a bit more time to get rid of.

How did you get rid of the red marks/PIH? Im dealing with that now. They just wont go away.

I incorporated the AHA into my regimen. When I was completely clear I would spot treat the red marks with the AHA before I put on my benzoyl peroxide. That seemed to work for me to speed up the process a bit. But it really took a couple of months for them to completely disappear. I also made sure to wear sunscreen because my skin is very sensitive when I use the AHA.

Did you do that day and night? Did you ever mix the AHA and moisturizer together? Im mixing half and half at night, but if anything, it just makes my face red, sting, and actually makes my red acne scars even more red and defined..

I did the spot treatment every day and night. But during my night time regimen I also did the half moisturizer and half AHA. Then every third night instead of doing half and half, I would use only AHA. If you feel your face is irritated, you might want to lessen the AHA. Are you using Dan's AHA for this?

Do you think the AHA actually moisturizes well too, or dries out your skin instead? Im starting to mix AHA and moisturizer at night again, ill just see how it goes. Did your face ever get red and sting and irritated too? Does it still, even a tiny bit? Yes, im using Dans AHA+.

#26 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:49 AM

hi!

i'm just wondering though about your moisturizer, do you combine it or you apply first the first e.g. CereVe then the Neutrogena, if so, what is the time interval? whistling.gif)

thanks! and go girl! wink.png

I do combine my spf and moisturizer. It just makes it easier since I also do put a bit of makeup on after I moisturize.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users