Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Acne Success Story With Differin .... And Relapse

4 posts in this topic

Honestly, I'd give anything a go to get rid of it. So I think you should at least try but it does contain the same active ingredient as differin so you should be really cautious and prepare for it to fail. I'm on differin and tetracycline now and it's really helped clear me up. I can only hope the effects are permanent :/

thank you for reading my topic lol. i didn't think anyone would haha.

i applied epiduo for the second time the other night and my face is still itchy and red right now. i think my left eyelid is slightly red and itchy as well.

yes, i'll definitely do anything to get rid of my acne. what was your condition like? mine is mostly whiteheads. my derm said its mild and mostly dark marks. im so glad differin is helping you. i owe that med my college life. i cant even get upset with it now because of what it has done for me. haha

i believe differin can help you long term. just don't suddenly stop using it once youre really cleared up. talk to your derm about slowly waning off from it or long term treatments. and please don't be like me, i took my skin for granted this past year and now im back to zero.

Hi! Im an Acne survivor from the Philippines. To start of, I had mild acne and went on Differin 0.1% and Benzac(Benzoyl Peroxide) 5% with Cetaphil cleanser and Doxycycline oral for 14 days. On my fourth week, it made my acne severe. I stopped it. I had enough with all the side effects like dryness, itch, STINGS like shit and burning. I went through major depression because I've been socially withdrawn. There's no guarantee that i will get cleared up if i continued it up to 3 months. My dermatologist prescribed me tretinoin but i know it will irritate so i did not follow her prescriptions because of what she did to my face. But rather, tried something on my own. You know what, i started using Kojic Papaya soap, a product from Royale Business club here in Philippines which is my cleanser morning and night. And in 2 weeks time, all my pimples dried up like crazy and i see no new growths. I swear! I was overwhelmed with the soap because it's very cheap. It cleared up my acne and it lightens my dark spots/acne scars. Im now pimple free and blemish free. Truly amazing! I hope you can reach me through this email machcadavos@yahoo.com so that i can show my pictures of what i've been through. The product can only be bought here in the Philippines because this is made here. I know it might be new to you and you might get allergic reaction or irritation from the soap but you've been there like what your dermatologist did to you. Just give this a try!