#1 4meracneguy

4meracneguy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:41 AM

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/24474092

"A newly developed high-power unipolar fractional ablative radiofrequency technology was used (iPixel™ RF, Alma Lasers, Caesarea, Israel), with acoustic pressure ultrasound guided dermal injection of the PixelTreat Scars preparation (Alma Lasers), through RF Pixel fractionated microchannels.

It's called iPixel RF.

#2 pursuit of happyness

pursuit of happyness

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:40 AM

that's not new treatment, i read about it 2 years ago , i think there is no thing new about treatment , the machine combine micro needling with RF , and after treatment , there's machine called 'impact' , to deliver topicals deep inside skin by waves and air pressure , i think all results come to needling/Rf, actually normal micro needling has the same role to open channels to deliver creams inside skin , and also alma RF machine use hand like derma roller in opposite to fractora machine that use stamp hand , i think fractora win the fight cause i think stamp hand ,more effective in case of break scar tissue ,, about new treatments , there's new machine from deka company is called  SmartXide² DOT/RF ,that's combine fractional co2 laser and RF in the same machine, i search about it but i can't find many reviews ,it's still new , but machine clinical studies look so good..

#3 zavvi

zavvi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:18 AM

that's not new treatment, i read about it 2 years ago , i think there is no thing new about treatment , the machine combine micro needling with RF , and after treatment , there's machine called 'impact' , to deliver topicals deep inside skin by waves and air pressure , i think all results come to needling/Rf, actually normal micro needling has the same role to open channels to deliver creams inside skin , and also alma RF machine use hand like derma roller in opposite to fractora machine that use stamp hand , i think fractora win the fight cause i think stamp hand ,more effective in case of break scar tissue ,, about new treatments , there's new machine from deka company is called  SmartXide² DOT/RF ,that's combine fractional co2 laser and RF in the same machine, i search about it but i can't find many reviews ,it's still new , but machine clinical studies look so good..

pursuit of hapiness i have seen a few of your posts stay strong bro there is hope look around this site at the results some people got. Look into the genuine dermaroller buddy i had my first treatment yesterday i have a good feeling about this treatment

#4 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:40 PM

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users