Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiro Round 2

32 posts in this topic

Hormonal treatments and retinoids really kick in at the 6 month mark. Feels like forever, but well worth it! :)

1 person likes this

How are you doing today? Hopefully things will start calming down for you very soon.

DAY 44-

At 6 1/2 weeks and still really oily, still getting multiple breakouts everyday, luckily my pimples are rarely inflamed so my face is just covered in all sorts of bumps but few are red. My complexion is dull and extremely blotchy, still not seeing results yet.

Thanks guys for all the support was really dreading my period starting this month but it actually wasnt too bad definitely broke out with new pimples but not too bad which is what im reminding myself of today is that it could be soooo much worse. Must get back on my diet this week I think this is slowing my progress rate.

2 people like this

Glad you are hanging in there! I know how you feel, of course it could be worse, but still it would be great if it was better ;) I'm still pretty oily too. Wondering when that is going to change. Just started my 2nd pack of yasmin yesterday, so hope another month of the two helps. Have those damn clogged pores to contend with....hate those suckers.

How are you doing this week!? You are almost at 2 months, I hope things have gotten a bit better over the last week for you :)

DAY 44-

At 6 1/2 weeks and still really oily, still getting multiple breakouts everyday, luckily my pimples are rarely inflamed so my face is just covered in all sorts of bumps but few are red. My complexion is dull and extremely blotchy, still not seeing results yet.

Thanks guys for all the support was really dreading my period starting this month but it actually wasnt too bad definitely broke out with new pimples but not too bad which is what im reminding myself of today is that it could be soooo much worse. Must get back on my diet this week I think this is slowing my progress rate.

Day 55, havent been on in awhile things actually stopped popping up and I thought I may have reached the peak of the mountain and hoped it would be downhill from here, wrong!! Woke up yesterday with a pimple that today turned into a cyst, 4 new ones on my chin and two on my lip and one by my nose....not including all the clogged pores and noninflamed pimples I alreadyhad, I have been eating sugar, carbs and dairy for the last two weeks looks like there is a link between Diet and acne. Told myself I would give it two months before I would think about starting epiduo.....at this point its not sounding great cant deal with a additional initional breakout

How are you hanging in there? I know it's been another week for you so hoping that this has brought some relief for you. The last month was absolutely a challenge for me mentally, emotionally, and physically. I am working everyday to stay positive and I hope you can find the strength to do the same. Things are getting better and I want to share that hope wiht you it will get better. You deserve a break I am sure from this all, we will have it soon, I have such faith.