Question About Pictures

4 replies to this topic

#1 Kim28

Kim28

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

Hello, I am wondering about posting pictures. I keep a log on this forum, and would like to share some pics with the people who have been supporting me. However, the idea of having those pics up forever for anyone to find (as with anyone, I think, there are people in my real life I would rather not know about my struggles), scares me.

So the question is - can I post pics and then delete them after a few days when I know the people I am intending to share them with have seen them? I.e. does that delete button work forever? I know on some web sites you only have a certain amount of time to edit or delete a post. Thanks!

#2 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

As far as I know, you can delete your photos any time. You can also go back and make the album private as well - or select the option to have the photos only visible to the members in your friend list on the site if that's appropriate for you. 

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

#3 real maverick

real maverick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:56 AM

So the question is - can I post pics and then delete them after a few days when I know the people I am intending to share them with have seen them? I.e. does that delete button work forever? I know on some web sites you only have a certain amount of time to edit or delete a post. Thanks!

Hi Kim, the best thing to do, would be to attach the photos to your friends in a private message here on Acne.org. That way, only the people you want to see them, will.

#4 WishClean

WishClean

Healthy Lifestyle Advocate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:*Professional Editor & Writer * [Contact me for inquiries]
    movies, traveling, media studies, teaching, writing, research, integrative medicine, acupuncture, exercise, healthy lifestyle

Achievements

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:38 PM

I was wondering about that too....can we create  private albums that only added friends can access?

Supplements: inositol, DIM, digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: Low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials... (although I have been slacking lately)

** Find the cause, find the cure **

#5 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:41 PM

I was wondering about that too....can we create  private albums that only added friends can access?

I haven't tried it but I've seen that there's an option to make an album 'friend only' when you go to create an album

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users