At 21 years old I have had the skin of a adolescent going through puberty, for 7 years now.
Within the past two years, I have learned all the ways to avoid breakouts. Let me list the ways I consciously attempt to clear my skin on a daily basis:
1. I do not eat gluten, dairy or meat. (It has been over a year and a half since my last slice of pizza and i'm about to crack)
-My daily diet consists of organic fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, rice and beans and I rarely stray from that list.
2. I do not touch my face (I don't even wash my face without washing my hands first)
3. If I wear makeup, I never ever go to sleep without taking it off first
4. I sleep on my back as to avoid any bacteria from my pillowcase coming in contact with my skin
5. I use only natural products on my ultra-sensitive skin
6. I take vitamins every day
7. I take a probiotic every day
8. I keep my hair pulled back from my face
I have extremely dry skin, especially now in the winter time. If anyone has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.