2 replies to this topic

#1 rentstuff

rentstuff

hi. i like u in that way too

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:55 AM

Hi, everyone, about 5-8 years ago I purchased a large quantity of triclosan/triclocarban or Chloroxylenol / PCMX (I think this was it, I remember) wash that was in a long / large bottle and I just could not remember the brand / trade name of it, it didn't look like a retail product like "Hibiclens" or your usual "Dial" item. It was in a regular plastic bottle sort of marketed for hospitals but I just can't search it in my mail history, I've tried keywords like "invoice", order, triclosan, etc but to no avail.

Please can you guys help me :'( I just need to find out the name or strength of that product because it was high and I got scared if it is now linked to my symptoms now.

Edited by rentstuff, 25 January 2014 - 04:28 AM.

#2 rentstuff

rentstuff

hi. i like u in that way too

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:30 AM

I think I found it now: 

http://unimaxsupply....1technicare.htm

Marked as Category III like Betadine

Care-Tech Laboratories Agrees to Stop Making, Selling and Distributing Unapproved Antimicrobial Products

"Best is AloeGuard which contains 0.5% PCMX and a skin neutral pH. Moderate to severe acne may respond better to Techni-Care which contains 3% PCMX."

It's marked as "Category III" unknown by FDA but looks like so is Betadine / Povidone Iodine

Edited by rentstuff, 25 January 2014 - 05:03 AM.

#3 Saurabhdutta

Saurabhdutta

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:21 AM

Please can you  help me. I need some acne medicine name which is safe in pregnancy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users