Help! My skin's dry and flaking especially around the mouth and nose area. And after I wash my face, it gets very tight and my mouth's hard to move. I don't use moisturizer and I read on this site that it might help. I bought Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream earlier and because I'm afraid of initial breakouts, I just put it on the side of my nose, mouth and chin. Yikes.
Is this normal? It actually stings and feels a bit itchy.
Here's my regimen:
1. Wash face with an 'acne soap' prescribed by my dermatologist.
2. Use the clarifying lotion prescribed by my dermatologist. (basically a toner)
3. Put on generous amount of BP 10%, again, prescribed by my dermatologist.
4. Put on Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacing Essence/Elixir with Glycolic Acid. (AHA)
1. Wash face again with acne soap.
2. Use the clarifying lotion.
- Spot treat with BP only if there's acne forming)
3. Put on Tretinoin 0.1%
4. Take Conzace, it is an OTC vitamins with zinc,vitamin A, C and E.
I know, I should be using a moisturizer with SPF since I'm using glycolic acid, but the thing is, i'm not always out in the sun, so...