I've just broken out in a bunch of blackheads all over my nose. They are steadily growing and I'm concerned because my blackheads sometimes leave scars. I want to get a facial where they can be extracted but I've never had one before and don't know how well it goes. Is it safe to have blackheads extracted by someone in a salon? Will they be extracted without scarring or is there no way to prevent those little holes? Also, what's the average cost of a facial + extractions? There's a place where it's $95 and another where it's $45 and I have no clue which one to choose. I don't have much money right now but I want to make sure I get a good quality place. And will the actual facial break me out or lessen my mild acne?
Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:57 PM
Get something like this:
Week 19 on The Regimen. Seeing great results! Nearly clear from all active acne!! (updated 6/16/14)
Morning ▼▼ Different from Night Routine/Regimen to keep skin from becoming too dry and flaky.
At Night ▼▼
2. Dans BP - 1 index finger length.
~Supplements/Vitamins (each daily)~
- 1000 IU Trader Joe's Vitamin D3 - one 1000 Iu capsule a day
- Target brand (up & up) Zinc 100mg - two 50mg cpasules a day
- CVS Chewable Vitamin C with Rose Hips 2000mg -two 1000mg tablets a day -Was previously taking Trader Joe's Synergistic C Vitamin C Complex
- Nature Made 16,000 IU Vitamin A -two 8000 IU capsules a day
- Trader Joe's Natural Papaya & Pineapple Enzymes -1 tablet a day -not really for skin, more for digestion
- One A Day VitaCraves Gummies + Immunity Support -2 gummies a day -more as a general multi-vitamin
- Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies -2 gummies a day -more for digestion
--Planning to add in some Vitamin B5, and possibly add Omega-3
Still trying to perfect my regimen. 'We all have different skin' ~YOUR MILEAGE WILL VARY!~ Customize your regimen/routine for your unique self.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users