Acne Treatment Diet Tips And Plans That You Should Know Aboutacne treatment diet tips acne free acne no more diet plans
2 replies to this topic
Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:57 PM
Pimples and acne are problems that must be addressed at a deeper level. Many people are just too busy looking for acne creams to stop acne breakouts and get rid of acne scars. Acne is a skin problem that should be addressed from the inside. It is important to note that you can get rid of acne by simply adopting a healthy diet.
Types of food to avoid
Foods that promote the secretion of oils by the body should be avoided because these oils are known to cause pimples and acne breakouts. Diets that have a high content of trans-fat and saturated fats should be avoided because they are the main cause of oily skin. Diets that have a very high content of carbohydrates should also be avoided. Apart from causing acne breakouts, foods that are very rich in trans-fat, saturated fats and carbohydrates can also cause serious health complications such as obesity, heart disease and high blood pressure due to high cholesterol levels in the body.
The top 6 acne-clearing diet tips
1. Water – Drink a lot of water regularly. Eight glasses of water per day is recommended. You can tell whether or not you have enough water in your body by simply looking at the color of your urine.
2. Vegetables and fruits – Ideally, you should eat a lot of raw fruits and vegetables.
3. Essential fats – While trans-fat and saturated fats are not recommended, fish oil and oils from seeds are very good for your health.
4. High fiber foods – Eat beans, whole grains and other high fiber foods. These foods can reduce the amount of toxins in your body by increasing the efficiency of your digestive system.
5. Avoid tea, alcohol and coffee -
Try to lower your intake of these beverages to moderate levels.
6. Monitoring body pH – You can combine all these tips to ensure your body pH is at the recommended level.
Four things that you should avoid
1. Sugar – Sugar can cause a lot of problems in the body, so you should try to lower your daily sugar intake. Alternatively, you can use honey instead of sugar. All in all, you should avoid sugary foods and drinks.
2. Highly refined foods – Pasta, white bread and other highly refined foods should be avoided completely. These foods contain refined carbohydrates which are not good for your health.
3. Canned foods – Canned foods normally have high chemical content that are used in processing and preservation. These chemicals may react with your body resulting in serious acne breakouts. These chemicals are also known to cause other skin problems apart from acne.
4. Deep fried foods – We all love deep fried foods. However, these foods are known to cause acne breakouts. Instead of deep frying your food, you may want to consider steaming and grilling.
From the acne treatment diet tips and plans mentioned above, you can see that the right acne diet is also good for your overall health. That being said, these changes are worth making for the sake of your general well being as well as your looks.
*Moderator edit, URL removed – please read the board rules*
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users