I have been struggeling and trying to figure out the causes of my breakouts / unclear skin for years now...
Lately, I have tried to go on different diets like, dairy free, gluten free, low carbs, and I verified that diet connects directly to my issue because every time I start eating standart soups, vegetables and salmon my skin clears up totally..
These are the latest foods that caused bad breakouts on my skin around 12h+/- after eating them, please if anyone can see a connection or has any tip to point me in the right direction...
Breakouts causing things I ate lately:
- Juicing spinach
- Eating well-steamed / boiled cabbage
- Onion soup full of cooked onion slices, with a decent amount of butter
- 2 Pizza slices
- 2 Organic egg omellet fried in coconut oil + 1/2 red grapefruit for dessert
I am out of ideas and theories on why each of these foods made me break out, but I suspect it has to do something with:
- Certain foods block/affect thyroid function and/or iodine absobtion.
- Suspecting Saturated fats because I can eat 1.5% and 3% yogurt and drink home made 4% kefir but not eat pizza.. and also.. coconut oil and butter caused breakouts too, they both have saturated fats in common.
I would love to hear what you have to say about it, big thanks.
Edited by alex1987, 16 January 2014 - 12:51 PM.