I want to get these OXY® Maximum Action Treatment Pads to use part of The Regimen, i would be using it to get my BP from, it contains 2.5% BP. Would these work, they sound like they would, i mean as long as its 2.5% BP itll work right? I want these because its easier to just gently wipe my face with one of these rather than have to spread a cream, lotion, gel or other BP product like that, im usually rushed in the morning to get ready for school. I hope these end up working. Also, theyre only like $6 for a pack of 30 rather than about $20 for a bottle of BP here.
If i get enough feedback saying these are bad or should be avoided, i wont even try them. So any and all help, feedback, and recommendations are very greatly appreciated. Please and Thanks everyone!
link to product: http://oxyskincare.c...treatment-pads/
Edited by DarkDubzs, 15 January 2014 - 09:33 PM.
Week 55 on The Regimen!! (Just broke a year!)Seeing great results! Was clear from all active acne, but fell off my routine and slightly relapsed (updated 2/17/15)
Morning ▼▼ Different from Night Routine/Regimen to keep skin from becoming too dry and flaky or oily and shiny during the day
1. Dan's Gentle Cleanser
2. Spot & patch treat with Dan's BP and if necessary, Dan's AHA+
3. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion or Olay Moisturizing Lotion - Sensitive Skin [Also testing several Paula's Choice moisturizers/SPF to pick my new one]
4. Paula's Choice Shine Stopper
At Night ▼▼
1. Dan's Gentle Cleanser
2. Paula's Choice Hydralight Toner [Also testing Paula's Choice Skin Balancing, and Resist Toners]
3. Dans BP - 1.5 to 2 pump(s).
4. 1/2 Olay Moisturizing Lotion - Sensitive Skin, 1/2 Dans AHA+ & half pump of Garnier Jojoba/Macadamia Oil
~Supplements/Vitamins (each daily)~
- 2000 IU Trader Joe's Vitamin D3 - two 1000 Iu capsule a day
- Target brand (Up & Up) Zinc 100mg - two 50mg cpasules a day
- CVS Chewable Vitamin C with Rose Hips 2000mg -two 1000mg tablets a day -Was previously taking Trader Joe's Synergistic C Vitamin C Complex
- Nature Made 16,000 IU Vitamin A -two 8000 IU capsules a day
- Trader Joe's Natural Papaya & Pineapple Enzymes -2 tablets a day -not really for skin, more for digestion
- One A Day VitaCraves Gummies + Immunity Support -2 gummies a day -mostly as a general multi-vitamin
- Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies -2 gummies a day -mostly for digestion
--Planning to add in some Vitamin B5, and possibly add Omega-3
Still trying to perfect my regimen. 'We all have different skin' ~YOUR MILEAGE WILL VARY!~ Customize your regimen/routine for your unique self.