Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:32 PM
PLEASE READ this to undestand!!!
So i ran out of Benzoyl Peroxide stuff to leave on my face at night and in the morning and i havent used any for a couple of days, and now my acne is getting worse right when i was onto something good Although, I do have a bottle of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner (link: http://www.neutrogen...action toner.do ) which has salicylic acid, not BP. Ive never really used it so I dont really know how it will work all over my face, but i doubt i will have a bad reaction. Should i use that tonight and tomorrow morning until i get some more BP for face-leave-on?
Just hoping for some feedback, i know its probably a stupid question, but i need some help. Thanks!
Week 55 on The Regimen!! (Just broke a year!) seeing great results! Was clear from all active acne, but fell off my routine and slightly relapsed (updated 2/17/15)
Morning ▼▼ Different from Night Routine/Regimen to keep skin from becoming too dry and flaky or oily and shiny during the day
1. Dan's Gentle Cleanser
2. Spot & patch treat with Dan's BP and if necessary, Dan's AHA+
3. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotionor Olay Moisturizing Lotion - Sensitive Skin[Also testing several Paula's Choice moisturizers/SPF to pick my new one]
4. Paula's Choice Shine Stopper
At Night ▼▼
1. Dan's Gentle Cleanser
2. Paula's Choice Hydralight Toner [Also testing Paula's Choice Skin Balancing, and Resist Toners]
3. Dans BP - 1.5 to 2 pump(s).
4. 1/2 Olay Moisturizing Lotion - Sensitive Skin 1/2 Dans AHA+ & half pump of Garnier Jojoba/Macadamia Oil
~Supplements/Vitamins (each daily)~
- 2000 IU Trader Joe's Vitamin D3 - two 1000 Iu capsule a day
- Target brand (Up & Up) Zinc 100mg - two 50mg cpasules a day
- CVS Chewable Vitamin C with Rose Hips 2000mg -two 1000mg tablets a day -Was previously taking Trader Joe's Synergistic C Vitamin C Complex
- Nature Made 16,000 IU Vitamin A -two 8000 IU capsules a day
- Trader Joe's Natural Papaya & Pineapple Enzymes -2 tablets a day -not really for skin, more for digestion
- One A Day VitaCraves Gummies + Immunity Support -2 gummies a day -mostly as a general multi-vitamin
- Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies -2 gummies a day -mostly for digestion
--Planning to add in some Vitamin B5, and possibly add Omega-3
Still trying to perfect my regimen. 'We all have different skin' ~YOUR MILEAGE WILL VARY!~ Customize your regimen/routine for your unique self