after dianette saw palmetto borage oil vitex agnus castus more acne

No replies to this topic

#1 Cikota

Cikota

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:48 PM

I have had acne since I was 12 years old. I have been taking Dianette on and off for years, untill recently I quit because of the bad side effects. I have stopped taking Dianette for about 5 monts now and having a huge acne breakout for months and really depressed about it.

My periods are regular. But I get really bad acne flare ups during ovulation and a minor flare up right before the menstruation. I have cystic acne, blackheads and pustules.

I have tried Vitex Agnus Castus for two months and my body went crazy on it. My periods were very painfull and lasted about 15 days and had cystic acne all over my face. So I had to stop.

Now I am taking Evening Primrose capsules, Omega 3&6, Zinc, Salicilyc acid (topical) and benzoyl peroxide (topical) but I don't see much result my skin became very dry and flaky because of it.

My hormone levels are fine, but I have slightly more testosterone in my blood. I also have hirsutism but it is not treatable with medicine (dianette and other prescrioptions. Only with laser treatment).

Now I am wondering if Saw Palmetto and or Borage capsules or other supplements will work for my acne?

I am feeling very sad and depressed because of the acne and the itching over my face for all these years. Please help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users