Photo

Skin Overly Sensitive To Temperatures - Acne Or Something Else?

No replies to this topic

#1 Spotthedifference

Spotthedifference

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 42
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, running, creative projects, the sims games

Achievements

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:30 AM

Hi everyone! This is my first trip over to this board - not sure why, since I've had this problem for a while.

Whenever I'm too hot or too cold my face goes bright red. This is made worse when I've been trying a new product or skin care regimen, but generally happens anyway. I don't think my skin is sensitive because I don't experience redness or irritation when I actually use the products. I do have a circulation problem called Reynauds disease so it could just be a blood flow irregularity. It does get embarrassing though since I'm incredibly pale and even the tiniest bit of redness is obvious - people I don't even know point it out to me (the most memorable time being meeting one of my ex's friends for the first time and being called an ugly lobster. Yep, ex. Enough said there.)

I do blush very easily and always have somewhat of a natural flush on the apples of my cheeks, but this is within the normal range. My red phases, however, definitely aren't. I'm a 20 year old female with PCOS if that sheds any light on things. Does this ring a bell with anybody?

Currently clear of acne with the occasional hormonal breakout. Check out my routines and progress updates here:
http://www.acne.org/...g-and-duac-gel/

Treat yourself as you treat others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users