Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Olay Complete Care Sensitive Day Fluid Spf 15

5 posts in this topic

Hi so I'm thinking of using Olay complete care sensitive day fluid SPF 15 in the morning part of my regimen. I'm currently using cetaphil mosituriser, its good but just a bit think and takes a while to absorb. I will continue to use cetaphil at night because it is very good at moisturising effectively.

Has anyone tried the Olay product?

Thanks

so I applied this this morning and it seemed to sting and burn my face to crap. Cetaphil did this when I first applied it though so it might just be that. Will give it a while to get use to though and see

This stuff has basically made my far feel irritated all day. I just applied the BP and my face burns like crap. Hasn't burnt like that in ages. Not sure whether to just not use this stuff or not

Hi essex11,

Is it that you're particularly looking for a moisturiser with SPF?

If it's not SPF you're after, then maybe try eucerin.I just switched from cetaphil to eucerin, and am glad I did.

I purchased the 2 'replenishing' face creams by eucerin with 5% urea (one is a night version, the other is just the normal one). Personally I find the normal one soaks in quicker than cetaphil and moisturises my skin better too. The night one is a bit greasy but if it's for night time use then I'm not bothered by this.

Little pricey £10-£11 each

in Boots but worth it I feel.

Hope that's of some use if you're not too fussed re SPF.

Hi essex11,

Is it that you're particularly looking for a moisturiser with SPF?

If it's not SPF you're after, then maybe try eucerin.I just switched from cetaphil to eucerin, and am glad I did.

I purchased the 2 'replenishing' face creams by eucerin with 5% urea (one is a night version, the other is just the normal one). Personally I find the normal one soaks in quicker than cetaphil and moisturises my skin better too. The night one is a bit greasy but if it's for night time use then I'm not bothered by this.

Little pricey £10-£11 each

in Boots but worth it I feel.

Hope that's of some use if you're not too fussed re SPF.