makeup reapplying foundation regimen

3 replies to this topic

#1 geminirock19

geminirock19

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

Ok- I'm doing the regimen and it's amazing, I'm finally clearing up after years upon years of dealing with the cystic acne and all other sorts of pimples. I couldn't be happier! However I need some help. Maybe you girls who wear makeup can help me.

I do NOT wear heavy makeup. I keep it very very light, with just a mineral foundation and concealer for scars. However this is my question- if I have a special occasion after work and I want to re-do my makeup on a fresh face, do I do the regimen again then? Do I just wash my face? I don't want to add a third time if it would be overboard, so I don't know what to do about that. Makeup-removing wipes were breaking me out and the regimen says they're a no-no anyway, so that's not working. 

Anyone feel like posting what they do in the middle of the day to re-do makeup? Within the rules of the regimen of course. Do you just do the regimen a third time? This is a rare issue, I hardly ever need to re-do makeup after work. I'm usually boring, haha!

Thanks everyone!!

#2 Juicy.C

Juicy.C

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

Only do the regimen 2x a day. Irritated skin =acne

#3 psychpally

psychpally

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:41 AM

Same, I only do the regime twice a day. When I go out in the evening I shower or wash face and take off old make up. I then dry skin and use moisturizer, not BP. When I get back home and go to bed, then I use BP. So only twice a day.

#4 kathleeeeeeeeeeen

kathleeeeeeeeeeen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:32 PM

This is my first time to use regime.. It says 2x a day so I think it is best in the morning and evening but is it fine after washing, BP and moisturizer in morning I could put my make up? I don't wanna be look greasy at work.. Help me please!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users