Jump to content

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Posts: 1,818
    Likes: 369
About Me
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Florida
  • Interests:movies, traveling, media studies, teaching, research, integrative medicine, acupuncture, exercise, healthy lifestyle
  • Joined: 06-November 11

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

I thought this was an option before, but now I can't see the option to add a new product to the Reviews section. I want to review inositol as a supplement, but the only thing that comes up is the Swansons brand which I haven't used.

As a suggestion, for vitamins and supplements, I think it would be more effective to group together all the brand reviews under one name (e.g. no separate listing by brand name, just the vitamin name), then have a section in the actual review for the specific brand name to keep things more straightforward. Most vitamins/ supplements are listed like this, but some are listed by brand name as well, which makes things more complicated (e.g. 2 listings for vitex, one for Nature's Way and another one for vitex in general).

Edited by WishClean, 02 January 2014 - 10:23 PM.

#2 real maverick

real maverick

Senior Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Posts: 3,097
    Gallery Images: 9
    Blog Entries: 3
    Likes: 168
About Me
  • Gender:Male
  • Joined: 30-March 05

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:47 AM

Hi WishClean, you can add a new product to the database by visiting the following URL: http://www.acne.org/...&item_name=test and then click the button 'add new item to our database'. We are working on making this function easier to find.

I will also pass your suggestions on to the team, thanks for the feedback.

0 user(s) are reading this topic