Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WishClean

Adding New Products To The Reviews Section

2 posts in this topic

I thought this was an option before, but now I can't see the option to add a new product to the Reviews section. I want to review inositol as a supplement, but the only thing that comes up is the Swansons brand which I haven't used.

As a suggestion, for vitamins and supplements, I think it would be more effective to group together all the brand reviews under one name (e.g. no separate listing by brand name, just the vitamin name), then have a section in the actual review for the specific brand name to keep things more straightforward. Most vitamins/ supplements are listed like this, but some are listed by brand name as well, which makes things more complicated (e.g. 2 listings for vitex, one for Nature's Way and another one for vitex in general).

Current regimen: garlic supplements [as needed], Enzymedica gluten blocker [as needed], nicadan [not sure if it works yet]. I try to simplify as much as I can. Don't take more supplements than you need....try one at a time and be patient.

The supplements that really helped me when my acne was at its worst: inositol, DIM [not as frequently now!] digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips/ low acid [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3, superoxide dismutase (SOD) enzyme supplements. NOTE: I do not recommend DIM for long term use, and I do not recommend hormonal creams without doctor supervision.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: acupuncture, regular exercise/ yoga, low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials...

Grocery list:

** Find the cause, find the cure **

** If you have a question for me, please ask it publicly so that others can benefit from the discussion**

Link to post

Hi WishClean, you can add a new product to the database by visiting the following URL: http://www.acne.org/reviews/search?category_id=&item_name=test and then click the button 'add new item to our database'. We are working on making this function easier to find.

I will also pass your suggestions on to the team, thanks for the feedback.

1 person likes this