Photo

Dermapen And Saline Injections Are Working

dermaroller microneedling dermapen saline injections scars rolling boxcar works treatment tca cross

27 replies to this topic

#21 Robertitoo

Robertitoo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:35 PM

Man you look fine, you look like you're 18. I just started Retin A and I hope it helps even out my skin tone a bit. That's all. As for my minimal scarring I'm leaving it out to my dermaroller and high raw vegan diet and eventually TCA peels. 

See ya around looking forward to your post on TCA 25%

#22 wasimo

wasimo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

Thanks Robertitoo,

This is the result of the first treatment sorry guys for taking so long I fought I lost the image on my phone. The results of the second treatment is coming soon but at the moment there is a little swelling so It would be cheating if I posted it now

Before first treatment
IMG 4124

3 weeks after 
photo

#23 Robertitoo

Robertitoo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:11 AM

I'd like to bump this topic.

And introduce a link with helpful answers from experts regarding dermaroller/dermapen/skin needling and how long it will take to see results. 

http://www.wahanda.c...tamp-treatment/

cheers

#24 Robertitoo

Robertitoo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

HEY WASIMO,

Hope all is going well!

I really want to buy Saline Injections and start doing them. Can you make me a 'kit' full of product links that I will need to buy in order to start my journey?

BUMP LETS NOT SINK EASILY

#25 wasimo

wasimo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:55 PM

I am soo sorry Roberto for not being able to answer your questions.

I am updating the site and I will be publishing the new content with the saline injections very soon 24-48 hours.

Roberto I like your questions if there is any info that you believe I am lacking in my new site or videos please by all means please give me some pointers.

#26 Robertitoo

Robertitoo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:47 PM

For sure man. I WANT you to be a success if you're trying to take this anywhere haha. But i'm also willing to help you out. :) For sure!

#27 luvskincare13

luvskincare13

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the info.

#28 real acnekillerz

real acnekillerz

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:11 PM

Hello wasimo glad your scars are improving.i have been doing saline injections off and on for 7 years now.works great for indentations and shallow scarring.dirt cheap too.anyone who wants to do this needs to get a 29 gage or 30 gage package of insulin syringes.and a can of saline spray.then squirting spray into syringe shake air bubbles out and start injecting.also get the normal length needle insulin syringes not long ones.very minimal bleeding if at all.the saline stretches and smooths scar temporarily and induces your scar to create collagen there.most people results last a week to maybe 12 days.but u can repeat this process even every 2 days if u wish.some may experience very minimal swelling for less than 24 hours after injections.always keep syringes sterile and don't inject in or right next too active acne lesions.

Wasimo have u considered subcision and silicone injections foryour cheek scarring? I would have a subcision there and see how it heals.there could be no depressions left after but even if there is.i would have silicone injections there and that's the perfect solution. It is done in droplets with an experienced derm/plastic surgeon with silicone 1000.have had this done many times with 100 percent results.also blue light led 410 nm range works as well as saline injections for me improving superficial scarring.be careful of all the fraudulent lights and boxes out there.i love omnilux only.good luck keep updated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users