moisturizer acne oily skin clogged pores

No replies to this topic

#1 smichelle

smichelle

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:47 AM

Hey guys, I need some advice here! I'm super diligent about my ingredients, and using products with little to NO pore clogging ingredients! I use COSDNA to look up everything. But I'm having issues narrowing it down to one moisturizer...I've used both for a bit, and got breakouts with both of them. I'm not sure if it was either one or the cleanser I was using with them, but to be safe I'd like some help at choosing the one with the least chance of breaking me out!! Heres the 2;

Neostrata oil free moisture infusion lotion;

Aqua,Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsilicate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Aqua, Malachite Extract, Propanediol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C12-14 Pareth-12, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Aqua, Ethyl Macadamiate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydrolyzed Viola tricolor Extract, Acrylic Acid/VP Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Coco-glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Kaolin, Triethanolamine, fragrance, Blue 1

http://www.cosdna.co...8888124790.html

Boscia Oil Free Nightly Hydration;

-Silica Powder and Burdock Root: Combat excess oil, refine pores and prevent mid-day shine.
-Polysaccharides: Provide energy to dull skin, allowing it to regain its health and vitality.
-Algae Extract (Marine Complex): Protects and helps repair external damage caused by environmental stress and UV rays.
-Licorice Root: An effective antioxidant that treats blemishes and calms irritated skin, combats hyperpigmentation, and lightens the appearance of blemish marks. It improves the appearance of dry and damaged skin with anti-irritant and anti- inflammatory properties that soothe and condition skin and reduce flaking. It balances the pH level of the skin to prepare skin for maximum treatment benefits.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Nylon-12, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Lonicera Caprifolium, (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glycyrrhize Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Yeast Polysaccharides, Algae Extract, Sorbitol, Yeast Extract, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether Distearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, PVM/MA Copolymer, Ethylcellulose, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Hydroxide.

http://cosdna.com/en...598c104353.html

Please any advice would be great!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users