caveman regimen water only water treatment

No replies to this topic

#1 bellataft2

bellataft2

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:46 PM

I have moderate acne (my fair share of blackheads on my nose and chin, some white heads around my nose, a handful of active breakouts, the occasional cyst, and plenty of scars) and I'm fed up with my embarrassing skin. I've tried Exposed, yes to carrots, Philosophy's Purity, CeraVe, and a few other over-the-counter treatments, but none have succeeded in healing my skin. In fact, I've found that the state of my skin actually improves when I don't wash it. I wear makeup (foundation, concealer, powder, and mascara usually), too, and leaving it on overnight seems to have healed my skin much more than any cleanser or treatment ever has. I was baffled to discover this, so I looked it up and apparently it's an actual thing! I'm sure you've all heard of the Caveman Regimen, but today was my first time hearing about it and I have a few questions...

1) Is there such thing as a "safe" product to use while on the Caveman Regimen? (e.g. moisturizer)

2) There's no way I can go without wearing makeup, especially during the holidays when I'm seeing family that I haven't seen in a while. Is it ok to wear makeup?

3) If end up wearing makeup is it ok to use a gentle & natural makeup removing wipe?

4) What will my skin be doing and for how long? (e.g. there will be dead skin buildup for 3 weeks)

Any and all advice or stories will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Please note that I am a 14 year old girl with fair, sensitive, oily skin with dry patches and moderate acne.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users