8 replies to this topic

#1 IDK111

IDK111

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:49 AM

Hi all,

I have posted how magnesium + calcium + d3 + zinc had cured my acne in the nutrition holistic forum.   (Specifically magnesium + calcium because I have been on D3 and zinc for a while and it never really made a difference.  Well, vitamin D3 helped temporarily and minorly and it never helped for my back acne). 

But just in case you guys do not go there (I know that sometimes I avoided that forum because despite eating a healthy diet, my face and back were a wreck and it was frustrating).  So I am posting here.

Magnesium cleared my BACK acne.  I had cysts and pus filled ones.  It affected my whole back and shoulders.  Please consider taking it... magnesium is important if you have too much calcium in your diet.  Magnesium is also needed for PROPER calcium absorption.  Plus, many people are lacking in magnesium.  I tried magnesium oil but that never worked for me.  I had results from taking it internally in an absorbable powder form  (natural calm plus calcium). 

I don't wash my back with any soaps or nothing.  Just let the water hit my back when I shower.  That is all.  I don't even have to think or worry about it.

Good luck!

#2 markd343

markd343

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

How long did it take you to see results?

#3 IDK111

IDK111

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:15 AM

Hi Mark,

It took me about 3-4 days to realize I was not getting any new ones.  After 1 week, I knew my back had stopped getting new ones.  After 2 weeks, my back was clear (of even little small ones).  But the cysts went away fast. 

So 1-2 weeks to get rid of the acne, and then a few months to get rid of the scarring.  I stil; have hyperpigmentation scars and I've been on the magnesium since mid-October.  So...  But then again, my back acne was pretty severe.  I was offered Accutane and declined.

I also did not mention it, but it helped with my chest acne too.  My chest acne was mild though.  Nothing major.  But it still got rid of it.

Good luck!

#4 markd343

markd343

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:17 PM

Hi Mark,

It took me about 3-4 days to realize I was not getting any new ones.  After 1 week, I knew my back had stopped getting new ones.  After 2 weeks, my back was clear (of even little small ones).  But the cysts went away fast. 

So 1-2 weeks to get rid of the acne, and then a few months to get rid of the scarring.  I stil; have hyperpigmentation scars and I've been on the magnesium since mid-October.  So...  But then again, my back acne was pretty severe.  I was offered Accutane and declined.

I also did not mention it, but it helped with my chest acne too.  My chest acne was mild though.  Nothing major.  But it still got rid of it.

Good luck!

Thank you. I will be trying this.

#5 IDK111

IDK111

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

Awesome! :)

Let me know how it goes!

#6 mug3k

mug3k

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

Any new acne since you started?

What was your dosage of magnesium per day? 

Edited by mug3k, 05 March 2014 - 08:45 PM.

#7 BlackTrashbag

BlackTrashbag

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:29 PM

Update? Are you still clear?

#8 TemperateCent

TemperateCent

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:47 PM

Magnesium did nothing for me.

@TemperateCent ; . The reason you still have acne is because you deserve it. 

#9 BlackTrashbag

BlackTrashbag

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:23 AM

Interesting, because I've been taking Magnesium for a few days now, and it decreased my blood pressure. And I think it increased my insulin sensitivity. I have no new pimples at the moment. We'll see in a couple of weeks if it really works or not.

I promise I will come back with results, good or bad.

Edited by BlackTrashbag, 29 September 2014 - 04:46 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users