Photo

Switching Birth Controls- How Long Till I Notice A Difference?!

acne birth control oily skin clogged pores pimples back break outs chest break outs

2 replies to this topic

#1 smichelle

smichelle

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:48 AM

Hey guys, a quick question for you!

I recently switched birth controls- as of monday night to Ortho-Cylcen. I was taking seasonale/alesse for a few years and it's given me breakouts on my chest and back along with extremely oily skin/clogged pores on my face. How long before I can expect things to change, I know it takes a while for the new birth control to take effect- up to 3 months I've been hearing. Any experience on how long it took you guys to notice a difference from the new pill when switching birth controls?!

#2 paigems

paigems

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:07 AM

Hey guys, a quick question for you!

I recently switched birth controls- as of monday night to Ortho-Cylcen. I was taking seasonale/alesse for a few years and it's given me breakouts on my chest and back along with extremely oily skin/clogged pores on my face. How long before I can expect things to change, I know it takes a while for the new birth control to take effect- up to 3 months I've been hearing. Any experience on how long it took you guys to notice a difference from the new pill when switching birth controls?!

3 months is usually how long it takes to notice a difference. Even when I took birth controls with anti-androgens it took at least that long to see any change.

#3 Gilps24

Gilps24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music Festivals, Camping, Walking

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:32 AM

I was taking cerazette for 5 years which resulted in extremely oily skin and clogs EVERYWHERE... Face, back and chest. I switched to dianette 10 days ago but I'm not expecting to see any positive results for a good few months x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users