Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Switching Birth Controls- How Long Till I Notice A Difference?!

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, a quick question for you!

I recently switched birth controls- as of monday night to Ortho-Cylcen. I was taking seasonale/alesse for a few years and it's given me breakouts on my chest and back along with extremely oily skin/clogged pores on my face. How long before I can expect things to change, I know it takes a while for the new birth control to take effect- up to 3 months I've been hearing. Any experience on how long it took you guys to notice a difference from the new pill when switching birth controls?!

Hey guys, a quick question for you!

I recently switched birth controls- as of monday night to Ortho-Cylcen. I was taking seasonale/alesse for a few years and it's given me breakouts on my chest and back along with extremely oily skin/clogged pores on my face. How long before I can expect things to change, I know it takes a while for the new birth control to take effect- up to 3 months I've been hearing. Any experience on how long it took you guys to notice a difference from the new pill when switching birth controls?!

1 person likes this

I was taking cerazette for 5 years which resulted in extremely oily skin and clogs EVERYWHERE... Face, back and chest. I switched to dianette 10 days ago but I'm not expecting to see any positive results for a good few months x

1 person likes this