Sunbeam the Great

I Got Lazy... I Feel Guilty

7 posts in this topic

I been using the regimen for about a month long. Then for stupid reason I got lazy and stopped following the regimen... Well because I was too hooked up on games... MMO games on PC. And I am very lazy that I only can do only 1 step... 1 step which is the facial wash cleanser.

So I feel very guilty about quitting my regimen. And all due of it I started breaking-out furiously... It's all my fault...

I wonder if anyone else got bad habit of skipping the regimen?

No one's perfect and everyone can't always be handsome or beautiful. Be proud for who you are. :)

It happens. I've done it too. Try to prioritize your skin.

How? Some advice or examples?

No one's perfect and everyone can't always be handsome or beautiful. Be proud for who you are. :)

You just gotta make it a priority for it to work well. Just like brushing your teeth, taking a shower, putting on deodorant, etc. Make it a regular part of your daily hygiene routine and it will become a habit.

I do it when I brush my teeth - that way I never forget. The only time I missed a treatment was when I ran out - again - I was too lazy to order any. Don't beat yourself up. At least you know how to do it.

It happens. I've done it too. Try to prioritize your skin.

How? Some advice or examples?

You got to set a schedule and do it everyday at the same time. My schedule was shower at 8am then do regimen then at 8pm shower again do regimen. It takes 2 seconds to put a cream.

The effort required to sustain the consistency initially will payoff big time; as The Regimen is implemented with increasing regularity, the momentum of the process will ensure adherence to it.