Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PersnickityChick

Jess's Journey - 37 F

128 posts in this topic

oh yeah, gotta love those people who aren't in your shoes but are very opinionated about your decisions without getting the full picture.

It has been quite a while since I posted anything on here. So far things are going quite well. I have a few little things on my forehead, which are easily covered by bangs, but other than that, no breakouts!

I have discovered that my skin is far less sensitive to the sun than I would have thought, given that I am on accutane. I am still pretty careful, but I do go out and work in the gardens, and so far I haven't gotten fried at all (that is a good thing).

The scars where I had the moles removed are healing so very nicely. I went to be with my family for a while, and no one noticed until I had an allergic reaction to something, and my eye swelled. My mom was looking really close, and said, "You have a spot right next to your eye right there." <pointing>. I told her I'd had a mole removed, and she was SO impressed that there wasn't a large scar. Then she kept looking and realized that she hadn't noticed the other two moles either!

Glad to hear you're doing great, Jess. Me too! I am done my course now, and so far (although it's only been a couple weeks), my skin is still oil free, but my lips are back to normal. How perfect. May everything stay how it is for all of us.