My Caveman Regimen Experiment (Starting 17/12/2013)

53 posts in this topic

That's great to hear, Tim. I'm happy for you.

I have positive news too, and that is that my skin has had no major problems for a while now. My acne has just diminished over the last few months...it did take time but the reward has been wonderful. My face is showing some slight scarring but the redness is almost unnoticeable now. I haven't had any major breakout in quite a while now. I occasionally rinse my face with epsom salts, otherwise just fresh clean water...My diet is still mostly consistent of veges/fruit and meat...but I do however eat some chocolate (mostly raw organic handmade) and some pasta/rice/carbs, but that's not very often and does not seem to have any effect.

Recently I have started making my own water kefir and drinking that daily combined with a product I buy called organic Wholeganic greens powder by reserveage. It was this that was the last piece of the puzzle for me. Had no problems since.

Hope it can help someone.

I'm. Interested jn an update in how everything is going? I've read almost all your guys' posts and I'm considering trying the cave man regimen today

^^ Yep! We need updates. I'm thinking about starting the caveman today