Low Dose Accutane Log (60Mg/week)

80 replies to this topic

#81 JJ

JJ

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Yesterday, 05:00 PM

8 days shy of being on accutane for 12 months. Skin is about the same as it's been for the last 6 months really. Forehead continues to get small non-inflamed stuff regularly. Cheeks remain clear for the most part. Probably getting about 2-5 jawline zits per week. They usually die within a couple of days, the red marks can take a few weeks. For the most part they aren't too big or inflamed. 

I've got about 1 and a half boxes of accutane left. I'm currently taking 30mg/day till the end of the month. Then I'll probably take 20mg/day for a month, then 10mg/day till I run out. 

I've taken 7300mg in total to this point. Once finished with these two boxes, I'll be at 9280mg total. As for cumulative dose, I think I was probably about 78kg at the start of my course, I'm about 71kg at the moment. If I average it out to about 76kg, that'll put me at 122mg/kg total cumulative dose.

Post accutane, I'm thinking about some combination of salicyclic acid, BP and tazorac as a maintenance therapy. Don't really want to go back to BP but not sure what else to use that is as effective for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users