Inflammation

4 replies to this topic

#1 Frak

Frak

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:47 AM

Are their any foods that I can consume to treat this? According to by doctor its the cause of my acne and alopecia! eusa_wall.gif My doctor also told me to stay on a strict diet and I can't consume dairy products,nuts, pops,and fried food. Please give me some assistance. Thankyou.

#2 Frak

Frak

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 October 2004 - 03:44 PM

out of 26 of you who viewed my post not one of you could help me out? I mean you could of atleast replied to my answer with a "gee,beat me". Is it that hard to reply to the new guy?

#3 msgingersweetie

msgingersweetie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:59 PM

perosnally I don't know a lot about what foods cause inflammation. From my experience a lot of sugar and coke break me out. Nothing else really does. No other soft drink breaks me out as much as coke. Don't know why?!

#4 City

City

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:heavy metal, talk radio

Posted 22 October 2004 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE(Frak @ Oct 22 2004, 03:47 AM)
Are their any foods that I can consume to treat this? According to by doctor its the cause of my acne and alopecia! eusa_wall.gif My doctor also told me to stay on a strict diet and I can't consume dairy products,nuts, pops,and fried food. Please give me some assistance. Thankyou.

View Post

I have/had the same problem. The diet without that crap is a good one as it has done well for me. Also, I noticed if I shower in the morning, my skin pretty much sucks the rest of the day, but if I shower at night, I wake up and it is just fine with little red. Yeah, no pop or greasy foods is a big one. It's tough, but keep on it.

#5 Frak

Frak

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 October 2004 - 06:18 PM

thanks for replying you guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users