Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help With Spironolactone

5 posts in this topic

i'm about halfway through my first refill, i just stopped using natazi, getting the worst break out of my entire life- on my back now too. didn't have a big problem before. is this normal?

i'm about halfway through my first refill, i just stopped using natazi, getting the worst break out of my entire life- on my back now too. didn't have a big problem before. is this normal?

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

GreenGables

Many get bad acne when stopping a birth control. Birth control has a lot of hormones, and starting or stopping triggers an outbreak.

Many get bad acne when stopping a birth control. Birth control has a lot of hormones, and starting or stopping triggers an outbreak.

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

GreenGables

thanks so much. i guess hormones vary from person to person- but is there some kind of averaged amount of time that hormones calm down? i can't go on like this.

1 person likes this