7 posts in this topic

I just figured on sharing this. I had minor arm acne, and the occasional on my chest, but kinda bad on my shoulders and top of my back. In the shower, twice a day if I'm not too lazy haha, I lather up Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub with salicylic acid, and massage it into the affected areas. Then I rinse it off and lather up a shower puff thing with PanOxyl acne bar with 5% BP. Massage that in, and rinse off. My arm acne is gone and it has helped a lot with the rest, fading the red marks and no new acne. Plus my skin is pretty soft. Anyways this could be something for someone to try. Sorry my post was so long eusa_doh.gif

eusa_think.gif I've heard about that Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub product since the past few months, but I just can't find it anywhere here in Singapore. Argh! eusa_pray.gif I shall persevere!

"It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds" - Aesop

It's some good stuff, maybe you should try to buy it online? like drugstore.com? smile.gif

eusa_think.gif I've heard about that Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub product since the past few months, but I just can't find it anywhere here in Singapore. Argh! eusa_pray.gif I shall persevere!

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub did NOTHING for me but different things work for different people. biggrin.gif

Anyways... Has anyone that uses PanOxyl for their body acne noticed it bleaching their clothes or anything? I use BP on my face and I haven't had a problem with it bleaching anything but I still wanna be cautious about it bleaching my clothes.

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub did NOTHING for me but different things work for different people.  biggrin.gif 

Anyways... Has anyone that uses PanOxyl for their body acne noticed it bleaching their clothes or anything?  I use BP on my face and I haven't had a problem with it bleaching anything but I still wanna be cautious about it bleaching my clothes.

I haven't had any problems with bleaching from using PanOxy for my body acne. I use the face-wash bar for my body though so it rinses off in the shower.

Is it better to use the PanOxyl acne bar before or after using the Neutrogena body scrub.