Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Tea

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I'm going to start drinking green tea to try and decrease my androgen levels (I believe green tea is an anti-androgen) but I'm not sure how strong it actually is... Does anyone know how much green tea (preferably how much tea bags) I would have to consume to notice any changes in sebum production or hair growth? The only way I can consume it is through drinking it so please don't recommend supplements.

Thank you. :)

I thought it was peppermint tea that contained anti-androgens? Green tea's really good for your health generally as it has loads of anti-oxidants in it but it did nothing for my skin when I tried drinking it regularly, although to be fair I wasn't drinking particularly high quantities of it.

i find green tea the best at the moment for topical use. i sometimes drink it but, i think it has caffein so i'll not abuse it.

if you haven't, check wikipedia on anti-androgens, i took many of those herbs/teas. BUT again i don't agree with antiandronges. i agree only with anti-DHT.

I've been told by a few people that green tea increase the change of prostate cancer. Is that true?

I thought it was peppermint tea that contained anti-androgens? Green tea's really good for your health generally as it has loads of anti-oxidants in it but it did nothing for my skin when I tried drinking it regularly, although to be fair I wasn't drinking particularly high quantities of it.

I've been told by a few people that green tea increase the change of prostate cancer. Is that true?

Green tea is a best solution for any problem and I think you've taken a good step for that.

I've heard that it can exacerbate the systems for baldness so I'm stopping drinking green tea.

if you end up drinking green tea, incorporate the green tea leaves in a mask (there are various masks you can find on google).

i've been doing this lately with the leaves, honey and 3 drops of tea tree oil for 20 minutes and I think it calms the redness in my face(: