so the idea, the aims are these:
1. taking saw palmetto for 3 months, then see what happens
2. eating cabbage/caulliflower, cruciferous, daily for 3 weeks
3. taking zinc, vit D3
4. sun exposure 1hour/day
5. drinking Arctium lappa, Taraxacum, Achillea millefolium, Rumex (acetosa, acetosella), a bit of green tea (but it's mostly for topicall use), &others
6. a bit of Silybum marianum, pumpkin seeds
7. not eating past 8pm (helping the liver)
8. massaging palms and feet at the liver, kidney, and adrenal gland regions
9. avoiding dairy, sugar (but not honey), animal fat
10. washing hair with only sulfur soap
11. the rest are beggining to be more&more irrelevant for this topic.
i'm actually at (the end of) week2 , but here is a summary of week1:
20% improvement on face(my face always had mild acne, 'cause "i got skills" lol kidding), 35% improvement on my back ! (my back always had moderate to severe acne from age (15-16) ).
right before the begining of the *course* there was a cyst, something deep and large that was about to come up on my chin, very itchy, but luckly the treatment stopped it, and it's slowly been retreating since. good optimistic start.
oh one strange thing (maybe coincidence): my chin got a little hairier (often i had this idea that acne comes where hair would eventually grow)
ok, week2 was something..
semen was 50% cutted down, and 3 days later 90%.. so i kind of skipped half a day of teas and SP. if i'm right, the culprit was a bunch of teas (spearmint or a kind of mint (i picked it up from a field a year ago), fennel, Glycyrrhiza glabra, coriander seeds) that i labelled to be antiandrogens. after eliminating these (only these) i'm "back in charts" again.
i've finally increaced sun exposure to 60min/day.
oh one strange thing: since week2 i hav 2 stools/day, sometimes 3.
progress: ~28% on face skin, 40% on back. not very much but, when i look at my back, "miracle" comes to my mind.
Edited by DanTheNewWorld, 04 December 2013 - 04:19 PM.