tools cleanser

2 replies to this topic

#1 kdrose23

kdrose23

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:52 AM

So when I'm second year I didn't have many pimples as now. I'm 15 and I'm in the third year now.

I started to use Vaseline face wash to lessen the acne but it doesn't seem to work.

I have the following in our house:

St. Ives Facial Scrub

Vaseline Facial Wash

Master Anti-Pimple

Cetaphil Cleanser

What can you suggest I should do?

Please help me I am so desperate to remove these acne! 

I don't want to go in a dermatologist because it would cost me a bunch of money.

Thanks

#2 Garrettryan

Garrettryan

Human Optimism Machine.

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness." - Chinese proverb

Achievements

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:34 AM

If you wanted to make a regimen out of what you have I would suggest every morning and night you wash with the Cetaphil cleanser, and exfoliate VERY gently a maximum of twice a week with the St. Ives scrub.

Personally I suggest you get a non comedogenic moisturizer... I use "Neutrogena oil free moisturizer for combination skin" and also a 2.5 percent benzoyl peroxide as a spot treatment.

Those two items should only run you about 15$ 

Also some other tips I HIGHLY recommend to people are washing SUPER gently, like gliding the face wash and products over your face when you use them... being extremely gentle when applying anything.

When washing I just use my hands, no wash cloth or anything, and when drying I super gently pat dry my face with a towel, and just let it dry for a couple minutes before putting anything on it.

Best of luck, and I hope this helps! (:

#3 Avada Kedavra Acne

Avada Kedavra Acne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:31 PM

Its hard to say- i usually just recc a very light cleanser like cerave or cetaphil. I have such sensitive skin (always had) and a scrub, natural products, or anything with frangrence or has fancy fun packaging is sadly something i can never use. wah

"Pass the marmalade"          - Hermione Granger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users