Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cystic Acne After Bc Pills

4 posts in this topic

My skin was perfectly fine before I took bc pills. Now i suffer from cystic acne all over my jawline some on my cheek and hairline. Painful bumps and zits, white heads and oily face. If one acne heals and dries up 5 to 6 more breaks out. Annoying!!!! I don't want to take bc pills anymore they ruined my skin. Now is there any natural way to balance my hormones??? any ways i can get my good skin back???

:(

You could always switch pills - which one are you currently taking?

How I Stay Clear:
AM: Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash, Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion, Cetaphil DermaControl Oil-Absorbing Lotion (SPF30)
PM: Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash, Tactuo (Epiduo), MUAC 10% Mandelic Acid Serum
Extras: Diane 35 (since July 2 2013), Borghese Fango Delicato Mud Mask (2x/week), 25% Mandelic Acid Peel (2x/week)

My personal log here:

I always wanted to go on the pill- because im terrified. So in the end i just decided that i shouldn't take something that will alter my natural processes. Idk im weird.

"Pass the marmalade" - Hermione Granger

I always wanted to go on the pill- because im terrified. So in the end i just decided that i shouldn't take something that will alter my natural processes. Idk im weird.

1 person likes this