Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is There Any Way I Can Get Accutane For Cheaper?

4 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

I'm here today writing because recently I couldn't afford Accutane. I found out that my insurance will no longer help pay for my Accutane medications. I'm currently 4 months into my Accutane treatment and it has been going great. I've been looking around my local pharmacies and comparing prices and I can't afford it. I've tried Goodrx and other coupon methods and I still couldn't afford it. The prices I've gotten without the coupons were almost $800 - $1,800 at Walgreens and with the coupon I was able to get the cheapest price of $496.

I am absolutely devastated. I can't afford this and I've been suffering with Acne for almost all my life. I fear of going back because Acne has absolutely destroyed my life entirely. I don't know any other ways to reduce the price.

Please, somebody help me.

I currently need to take 80mg a day.

Have you considered ordering it from Thailand or some overseas pharmacy? How much are you taking per day?

I recall being able to get a bunch for like 200-300 dollars.

get 420 online at zeltasgarden.com

Have you considered buying different insurance? Or second policy that would cover the cost of Accutane, or pay for part of it?

I didnt have to pay 1 penny for my medication. My brother got his meds through like rid aid- but for me, my derm did it through direct success pharmacy- which is where they send it too your home which was odd because ive never experienced having medication delivered to the door step (which i usually see many elderly do). And the insurance i have made it completely free.

But i would maybe check with other insurance's to maybe correct your issue at hand.

good luck!