Epiduo

1 reply to this topic

#1 kassiewallnut

kassiewallnut

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

It has been about a month since I've started using Epiduo and i don't see any dramatic results like i'd want to. I understand that things like this take time and you just have to wait for it but how am i suppose to know if Epiduo will start to really kick in within the next month/months or not? I feel like when i have the epiduo on, my acne simmers down and it feels like it's working and actually feels great but then when i take it off in the morning new pimples begin to form and it's just a huge cycle. I don't know if this is just the initial breakout or not but how long could the IB last for? I'm having faith in Epiduo and will continue to go along with it however if i don't start seeing results in moth 3, i think i might have to drop it.. My face is terrible!

#2 AyeAye

AyeAye

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me
  • Interests:Boxing, cycling, reading, learning to speak french (tres mal), public speaking, bush walking/hiking, chocolate - well actually food in general, and perfect skin.... gazing admiringly at people's perfect skin.

Achievements

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

Moved to the prescription medicine section.

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo.  I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month.  I can live with that smile.png

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry.  In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users