How Do Clogged Pores Work?

acne clogged pores clog products noncomedogenic hair shampoo makeup

5 replies to this topic

#1 Balance Bird

Balance Bird

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Being happy, health, and expanding and manipulating my mind to have it be what I want. I want everyone else to be warmed by the sun light that reveals the world of corruption we live in! We will heal and be lovely again!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

I just don't get it! The only thing I do get is that people with tiny pores, are kind invisible cause nothing can get in them, but I don't get it.

Are molecules to big to clog pores, and then jus the right size to clog pores?

I mean people say vaseline doesn't clog pores..or castor oil...

I mean if you have excessive skin cell production then oil could trap skin cells…and people with normal skin growth won't have excessive skin cell build up I guess 

How long does a product have to sit on skin to clog it? Like I have leave in conditioner for my hair that I rinse off my skin thoroughly, but would it sitting on my skin for 20 mins already be too late and clog my pores?

I assume a lotion would clog pores cause you leave it on all day and sometimes even sleep in it. But what if you come in contact with a hair conditioner like I said? I'm paranoid a tad.

​I wanna use some castor oil in my hair…but is it going to clog my pores up? I mean what if I wanted to put some face paint on for halloween, is it going to clog my pores?

​Why don't products clog body pores as easily as face pores? There must be some science behind it. I get genetics…but I wanna understand it!

Edited by crystalthelondonlover, 29 November 2013 - 08:55 AM.

#2 Balance Bird

Balance Bird

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Being happy, health, and expanding and manipulating my mind to have it be what I want. I want everyone else to be warmed by the sun light that reveals the world of corruption we live in! We will heal and be lovely again!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:53 AM

bump!? please!

#3 LeadingForce

LeadingForce

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

it depends on the ingredients in whatever you are apply , some causes clog pores some dont

as long as you use something that can nuetralize the clog pores by exfoliating or something i guess its fine ?

Edited by LeadingForce, 29 November 2013 - 10:08 AM.

#4 Balance Bird

Balance Bird

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

it depends on the ingredients in whatever you are apply , some causes clog pores some dont

as long as you use something that can nuetralize the clog pores by exfoliating or something i guess its fine ?

I mean, should I mix my castor oil with water? Maybe the less concentrated the less it will clog pores. Sigh!

#5 LeadingForce

LeadingForce

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

caster oil is consider a mild clogging pore ingredient so i wouldnt use it

#6 Balance Bird

Balance Bird

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

I'm absolutely paranoid! I've just started to eat normally, ordered grass fed beef boycotting anything bad…and now i'm paranoid about even my natural hair products or CeraVe lotion! I was going to put my lotion in my hair! But I heard that it even clogs pores!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users