Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want To Rip My Face Off

2 posts in this topic

I am so sick and tired of my skin.

My acne is so bad that its completely covering my face and leaving white scars, it's so dry and flaky that it's soon out of my control. Around 3-4 months back it escalated and started leaving scars like crazy. I have now around 8 scars on my face that will never go away. Both my sisters have really good skin, but my skin is beyong repair and just horrible.

My mother laughs at it and says that it something we all go through. I've been asking and asking for her to take me to a dermatologist since before this started, but she says that it's not needed, and laughs it off again.

You have no idea how much anger and sadness dwells inside me. Is it so much to ask for to have normal skin?

I am so sick and tired of my skin.

My acne is so bad that its completely covering my face and leaving white scars, it's so dry and flaky that it's soon out of my control. Around 3-4 months back it escalated and started leaving scars like crazy. I have now around 8 scars on my face that will never go away. Both my sisters have really good skin, but my skin is beyong repair and just horrible.

My mother laughs at it and says that it something we all go through. I've been asking and asking for her to take me to a dermatologist since before this started, but she says that it's not needed, and laughs it off again.

You have no idea how much anger and sadness dwells inside me. Is it so much to ask for to have normal skin?

How old are you?