Hey all, this is my personal log of going ALL NATURAL and that means I will start to stop using chemicals on my face. Join me in my quest of healing my oily skin.
- Started to get cystic acne when I was 10
- When i was 11, blackheads started forming on my nose, it went to my cheeks and chin as well
- For years I have been battling against BLACKHEADS, pustules, cystic acne that couldn't heal itself even for months
- Oily skin destroyed my self confidence
- The worst area of blackheads is my nose
- I have been through Retin-A(did make my acne and blackheads slightly better, but not oily skin)
- I DID NOT gone through Accutane. I refuse to.
- NO antibiotics, no oral medications, that's my rule
Few days ago, I discovered that i should never work against oily skin. I should work with it. And i've been researching about healing my oily skin, i started my new regimen 3 days ago:
-Discarding all the chemical cleansers!
- pH balancing my skin
- Using the right cleansing methods
- Moisturizing with the right techniques
I'm not sure how this will turn out but I'm on day 3 and i'm already feeling good!
AM: Honey cleansing method (if i have more time i put raw honey for 30minutes), pure cinnamon scrub, salicylic acid spray, and moisturising with hemp oil
PM: OCM with only hemp oil
Mask: Clay mask with Aloe vera Gel
Why hemp oil?
Hemp oil is high in Linoleic acid which skin is deficient in, and hence producing oleic acid that is thick and pore clogging. Hemp oil has comedogenic value of 0.
So far, hemp oil seems to be a very light weight moisturiser that absorbs well when put on skin.
I'll be sticking to this regimen for at least a month!