laser vbeam acnescar redmark

24 replies to this topic

#21 DayneCarter

DayneCarter

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

would vbeam work if u have sensitive skin? i read a post where it left them a mark

#22 aztecgirl

aztecgirl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

would vbeam work if u have sensitive skin? i read a post where it left them a mark

I'm not sure, you just need to find the right derm. I've had to problem with this treatment

Just wanted to update, today was my 4th treatment and my derm said it might be my last!! My marks have been reduced by about 75% so far and I can't wait to see the improvement from this last one. It usually takes about 3 weeks for me to see any results

#23 Enoughisenough29

Enoughisenough29

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

vbeams are usually home runs or big disappointments. For shallow red marks.scars ( upper dermis and above) its the gold standard and you can expect a clearence of 70-90% for upper dermis redness reduction at best.For the deeper stuff there will be improvement but as the wavelength is pretty shallow ( goes only around 1.3 mm) you are going to need possibly a combination of IPL and Vbeam.

#24 aztecgirl

aztecgirl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:35 PM

people may also get only 2-3 treatments and expect to see results from it. this totally isn't the case. I will probably get another 2 just to make sure my skin looks amazing and that it is worth all of the money and pain i've gone through with this. that will give me a total of 6 treatments. 

Edited by aztecgirl, 01 April 2014 - 09:35 PM.

#25 deasiajohnathan

deasiajohnathan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:26 AM

V-Beam is said to help with rosacea and birthmarks. It is a laser treatment that uses a cooling spray to help decrease the discomfort associated with treatment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users