So When Do I Start Seeing Results?

7 posts in this topic

Hi All

I feel a little demotivated right now.. I have been on this regimen for more than 13 weeks now.. and I see absolutely NO RESULTS..

I still get new acne every single day and they all leave red marks :(

How much longer do I have to wait to see if this regimen is at all for me???

To add to that, my skin always stays a little red due to the BP.. and its a different color from my eye area.. I look like a freak show with no makeup on :(

Also, I have been using the Store- brand AHA that Dan has suggested on this site just for spot treatment as it still burns when I try to mix it and use it with my moisturizer.

agree with Leading Force, If you are seeing no results then i strongly believe the problem is internal.. have you tried the candida test? or tried a food diary to look for food intolerances?

Yup.. My acne is hormonal as I suffer from hormonal imbalance.

But I'm working on it.. and also trying to eat healthy.. Avoiding dairy most of the time..

I thought this regimen would be of some help as I have read on this forum about people with hormonal acne getting good results.. Just don't know when will be my turn..

A personal tip from me to you:
Try changing the pillow/sheets more often and sleep on your back! There are enormous bacteria parties going on there and I noticed that my acne on my chin is going away since I'm sleeping on my back. Try to change pillows at least 2 times a week.

I'm not sure if you're a girl or a guy, but have you considered birth control or spironolactone? I don't really think the regimen helps much with hormonal acne...it certainly helps get rid of any active breakouts/zits, but I don't think it really prevents it. I personally used the regimen for 4 months and it did clear my skin for a month, but in the end it made my skin worse.

How I Stay Clear:
AM: Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash, Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion, Cetaphil DermaControl Oil-Absorbing Lotion (SPF30)
PM: Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash, Tactuo (Epiduo), MUAC 10% Mandelic Acid Serum
Extras: Diane 35 (since July 2 2013), Borghese Fango Delicato Mud Mask (2x/week), 25% Mandelic Acid Peel (2x/week)

My personal log here:

The regimen does prevent acne because it kills the bacteria that causes acne. Are you using enough bp at this point ? What moisturizer are you using ? Some of us can't use the moisturizer from the regimen kit. It's oil base and jojoba oil is not for everyone.