6 replies to this topic

#1 upsi2284

upsi2284

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:47 AM

Hi All

I feel a little demotivated right now.. I have been on this regimen for more than 13 weeks now.. and I see absolutely NO RESULTS..

I still get new acne every single day and they all leave red marks :(

How much longer do I have to wait to see if this regimen is at all for me???

To add to that, my skin always stays a little red due to the BP.. and its a different color from my eye area.. I look like a freak show with no makeup on :(

Also, I have been using the  Store- brand AHA that Dan has suggested on this site just for spot treatment as it still burns when I try to mix it and use it with my moisturizer.

#2 LeadingForce

LeadingForce

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:07 PM

everyone needs to understand the regimen stops breakouts but you need to know the main root of your acne is cause by internal most of the time

#3 brandylad

brandylad

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

agree with Leading Force, If you are seeing no results then i strongly believe the problem is internal.. have you tried the candida test? or tried a food diary to look for food intolerances? 

#4 upsi2284

upsi2284

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

Yup.. My acne is hormonal as I suffer from hormonal imbalance.

But I'm working on it.. and also trying to eat healthy.. Avoiding dairy most of the time..

I thought this regimen would be of some help as I have read on this forum about people with hormonal acne getting good results.. Just don't know when will be my turn..

#5 Julian1

Julian1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

A personal tip from me to you:
Try changing the pillow/sheets more often and sleep on your back! There are enormous bacteria parties going on there and I noticed that my acne on my chin is going away since I'm sleeping on my back. Try to change pillows at least 2 times a week.

#6 dunedain

dunedain

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

I'm not sure if you're a girl or a guy, but have you considered birth control or spironolactone? I don't really think the regimen helps much with hormonal acne...it certainly helps get rid of any active breakouts/zits, but I don't think it really prevents it. I personally used the regimen for 4 months and it did clear my skin for a month, but in the end it made my skin worse. 

#7 eq2008

eq2008

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:24 PM

The regimen does prevent acne because it kills the bacteria that causes acne. Are you using enough bp at this point ? What moisturizer are you using ? Some of us can't use the moisturizer from the regimen kit. It's oil base and jojoba oil is not for everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users