Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Acne Removal Routine (Former Or Present Retin A Users Only Please!)

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone I'm just going to tell you my acne cleansing routine and see if any of you guys do some things similar like me. After my workout at 10:00pm I wash my face with Ivory soap and then wait 30 minutes for it to dry up (Like the Derm. recommended I do). After that I use Retin a 0.05 cream (pea sized) on my face and sleep with that. In the morning I use the ivory soap again and I'll go do my things for the day. I hope this stuff works. Any of you have some similar routines?

Hey I use CeraVe Foaming moisturizer in the morning as well as at night. In the morning I was prescribed Acanya gel (a form of BP) and Atralin (similar to Retin-A) at night. It's been about a month and my skin has really improved. I hope your treatment is just as successful!

My regimen is similar. I use Retin A Micro at night 30 minutes after washing my face with Dove soap and moisturizing with CeraVe PM. Retin A hasn't cleared me fully, but it does help, and it makes my skin look nice (when there isn't acne on it). I went through a hellacious breakout when I first started using Retin A, but I don't have any problems now.