1 reply to this topic

#1 xdevochkax

xdevochkax

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

I've been off the regimen for a bit now and the residual flakes are all gone (if you want to see why I went off the regimen, read my log). I wore foundation for the first time in a LONG time yesterday and I'm wondering if I shocked my skin with the combo of using foundation & coming off of the BP or the foundation broke me out. Or maybe I just won't know?

My acne in a nutshell -- Mild-to-moderate, adult on-set, began late 2009. Regarding my beliefs and previous skincare/lifestyle changes I've tried, I have been conflicted, misinformed, resistant, allergic, and had my hopes up way to high only to be let down. Many of my previous posts on here will reflect that. Considering I have never found an explanation as to why I developed acne in my twenties (whereas I've had flawless my entire life skin up until then), I claim to know nothing. I am still fighting the fight and can only offer my humble advice.

#2 Vanbelle

Vanbelle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

There is no way to know. 

If you're really determined to know which is the cause, you have to stick with the makeup you wore on the regimen, and wait a good period of time before switching makeup (around a month). If you wore different makeup and a breakout occurred thereafter, then you have something to work off of. 

Or you could do what I do. Trust my gut.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users