4 replies to this topic

#1 mithuncox

mithuncox

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

Hello Everyone, 

I have few problems with my face skin and looking forward for your wise suggestion. Any suggestion and good advise will be highly appreciated. Please find my current face picture with this topic. 

I am 22 years old, I have many spot and scar on my right cheek which is really affecting my confidence lately. Which bother me all the time when i meet new people. So i have trend to talk to people my facing left to them since i have spot and scars on my left cheek. So looking forward for you help and suggestion to fix it and gain my confidence back.

I gained those spot and scar from different occasion such as Acne, From finger nails, and even cashed with different object while playing. I know acne spot fade away when time pass by but i have some few scars and spot which is not fading away even after 5/6 years.  So I am looking forward for your suggestion to get rid of it.

So I have done a internet research recently where i have seen Derma roller helps so remove such a spot and scar of face. It makes the skin spotless/scar less and make it look fresh and healthy again.  So  I have ordered a derma roller from amazon today which has 1.0 micro needle also order some collagen capsules to have while using the derma roller. And This my first time using derma roller and i am planning to use it at home. SO my question is will this help me to improve my current skin state ?( Please have a look at my current face picture)

Regards

Jay

PS: PLEASE FIND MY FACE PICTURE ATTACHED WITH THIS TOPIC

Attached Thumbnails

• Face.jpg
  • 20131117_160300.jpg

Edited by mithuncox, 17 November 2013 - 10:17 AM.

#2 mithuncox

mithuncox

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:32 AM

/bump

#3 LZOMG

LZOMG

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 8
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

for those type of scars you will probably need to inject something in there.
I forgot what they are called. I think they are called "fillers"

Vote For Obama 2012 to make Health Care available to all even those with pre-existing conditions like acne. Help future teens who have no access to health care battle there acne by electing the man who will support the Affordable Health Care Act better known as Obamacare.
And dont let Romney Win, he will do everything to repeal ObamaCare. More info on link below
http://www.acne.org/...vote-for-obama/

#4 mrsrobinson

mrsrobinson

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

a few dermarolling sessions would help you, your scars are shallow

if you see a professional 3-4 treatments about a month apart would do wonders...if you are brave enough to do it yourself, check out owndoc.com for all the info you need

good luck, and as scars go you are lucky, but I know what you mean about standing a certain way....crazy but we all do it!

#5 mithuncox

mithuncox

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:30 AM

Yes I would care much about it but really is affecting my confidence... I have bought a derma roller 1.0 length today. Shall try all over face? or try a certain spot to see the reasult? Since i haven't used it before and I have decided to use it based on internet research by myself. Hope trying it by myself won't bring me more trouble.

And another thing my face skin is rough how can I make it smooth and flat...?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users