31 replies to this topic

#21 Lindseym

Lindseym

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:14 AM

DAY 17

My lips are so dry they are bleeding and looking purple, my nose is COVERED in blackheads that I didnt have before... new to that size effect. The headaches cause blurred vision. I am exhausted and withdrawn. Really avoiding social situations.

more pictures from today! 

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg
  • photo.jpg
  • image (1).jpeg
  • securedownload.jpg

#22 Kim28

Kim28

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:09 PM

Wow, are those your real eyelashes? Pretty awesome.

And why do accutane zits HURT so much more? Sheesh. I totally noticed that too. Did you get a hand rash? I have an awful one.

Avoiding people here, too. I only leave the house with my camouflage makeup. That is what it is literally called. Unless it's work, I stay home to avoid having to wear it. I don't think it's making anything worse, but it can't possibly be helping.

I want my tiny bit o' foundation mixed in with my moisturizer days back.

I actually think it might be getting a bit better because so much has 'come up' in the past week, but hope is risky because it (so far) always leads to disappointment. And it LOOKS TERRIBLE - so that's enough to crush my hope.

Alas. A couple more months and then maybe some real hope. That's what I'm hoping for, anyway!

p.s. I changed my display name because I use the other one for a bunch of things, and I didn't want anyone I know who doesn't know about what I am going through to know, even though there is such a small chance of that. Sad but true. I don't know how y'all that put your real name and pictures out there have the balls. I do not have those balls, but I sure wish I did.

Edited by Kim28, 01 December 2013 - 09:11 PM.

#23 essex11

essex11

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:24 PM

Genuinely looks like you have like three little spots...if that. Even in your first pics. Skin looks good to me

#24 Lindseym

Lindseym

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

Wow, are those your real eyelashes? Pretty awesome.

And why do accutane zits HURT so much more? Sheesh. I totally noticed that too. Did you get a hand rash? I have an awful one.

Avoiding people here, too. I only leave the house with my camouflage makeup. That is what it is literally called. Unless it's work, I stay home to avoid having to wear it. I don't think it's making anything worse, but it can't possibly be helping.

I want my tiny bit o' foundation mixed in with my moisturizer days back.

I actually think it might be getting a bit better because so much has 'come up' in the past week, but hope is risky because it (so far) always leads to disappointment. And it LOOKS TERRIBLE - so that's enough to crush my hope.

Alas. A couple more months and then maybe some real hope. That's what I'm hoping for, anyway!

p.s. I changed my display name because I use the other one for a bunch of things, and I didn't want anyone I know who doesn't know about what I am going through to know, even though there is such a small chance of that. Sad but true. I don't know how y'all that put your real name and pictures out there have the balls. I do not have those balls, but I sure wish I did.

when did yours start to " come up" I feel like mine are only coming out because I am picking at them :S

Day 20

My nose is peeling like crazy, my chin is white and flaking off .... none of my under the skin stuff has even budged aside from the ones I have picked...and yes I am trying not to !!! 

pics

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg
  • photo.jpg

#25 Kim28

Kim28

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

The IB started right away for me and is still going! So far the worst was a week ago, but I can tell it is not over so maybe I will have the thrill of it getting even worse! I have a derm appt tomorrow, so hoping she will say something that at least makes me feel better about how blah I am right now. Even before the Accutane everything on my face likes to get angry and turn into a cyst. I still have quite a lot of crap under the surface, and I am NOT looking forward to all of it coming out.

Hope you are having a better day than I!

#26 Lindseym

Lindseym

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:02 AM

Day 25

well skin is very sensitive, used a biore strip and now I am missing a layer of skin on my nose! blacking out often so bruised up from the falls. Very sick to my stomach all the time, lashes and hair are thinning out, and the break outs are non-stop.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg
  • image1.jpeg
  • photo.JPG

#27 Lindseym

Lindseym

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:53 PM

taken so far: 1720 MG! a whole wopping 21% of my end goal !

#28 Lindseym

Lindseym

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:53 AM

Day 27 :

skin is peeling like a snake on my nose.... a red embarassing snake that is....lips look like paper and bleeding .... I feel like a mess.

so far at 33MG/KG of my goal of 120 :) over the 1/4 mark!

Attached Thumbnails

• day27.jpeg
  • day27a.jpg
  • day27b.jpeg

#29 Lindseym

Lindseym

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:37 AM

Day 36

Well getting some real big ones like I only do on accutane ! purging has begun!!! currently at 46 mg/ kg wooo hoo 39% of my goal!

Attached Thumbnails

• day36.jpeg
  • day36rightside.jpg

#30 woanchii0512

woanchii0512

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

Hey may i ask.. Did you experience any side effects after being on it for so many multiple times?

#31 Lindseym

Lindseym

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:20 PM

Day 60

My joint pain is nearly unbearable at this point, I have a hard time walking when I first wake up because my ankles are so swollen. My knuckles are also very swollen and painful. Headaches are a daily and my skin looks awful.

"what happened to your skin" was the nice comment of the day today. keeping my head up and reminding myself it gets worse before it gets better.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg
  • photo (2).jpg
  • photo.JPG

#32 kennah

kennah

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

How did your fourth round go. Considering a third round.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users