Photo

What Treatment Is Best Against These Scars? (12 Pictures)

acne scars hypertrophic atrophic rolling scars treatment

23 replies to this topic

#21 Julian1

Julian1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

Skipping the Vit C Serum since its not good for the acne I have on my chin. I just go with a cleanser + a moisturizer now + keepping stamping regularly every 3rd/6th/8th week :)

#22 Julian1

Julian1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:13 PM

Since I find it more convenient to have as little down time as possible, I stamp all of my scars every 6th - 7th week. After the treatments I now use the handheld Red/Infrared Leds from theledman for 5 minutes per area as llamar and Liquid_Ocelot have done. I've been quiet lazy with moisturizing the skin and that may have been important for my skins ability to heal but I will keep that up now. 

#23 pineappleXpress

pineappleXpress

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:08 PM

Hey Julian,

How's the stamping coming along? Have you noticed any improvment?

#24 Julian1

Julian1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:46 PM

Hey Julian,

How's the stamping coming along? Have you noticed any improvment?

Heyah pineappleXpress! 

Yeah I really think so, now it's been half a year since I started dermastamping and I believe I can see quite a process. It is hard to know exactly but when I took those pictures in the start of this thread I was using AHA so the scars seemed better than they actually were I believe. It's also hard to tell but I saw that you also thought the process went faster after using LEDS and a moisturizer and I must agree. It feels like the scars are mostly visible if you stand in certain angles/directions and look straightly onto the scars (like straight sunlight and stand and look on the scars from a certain angle and strong mirror lights)

I've read some of your posts and I really think you should follow the dermastamping+LED path. It is safe, sure it takes time but the more you stamp/roll the better you will get at it and also I believe the skin will get "used to it" and the improvement will go faster and faster.

I have seen that lots of friends have acne scars just because I've seen them in mirror lights /straight in the sun and they doesn't seem to be bothered and also I'm sure noone cares about it. 

I've seen your pictures and I think your scars look perfectly fine, don't do anything hasty like weird operations or stuff which outcome can make it worse. I mean, now with LED+a good mosturizer and you learning the technique it will go faster and faster and IMO guys wouldn't care about your scars, at least I wouldn't.

One more thing: I think after using this procedure for a while you get better (more accurate) at "inspecting the skin" so you can REALLY notice your scars and get to know them after a while. Most people won't even notice some scars you've got) I'm sure if you had a before-after picture for 6 months it will look waaaay better. Imagine how it looks like in a year! Liquid_Ocelot and the other guys who succeeded are hopefully us in the future :)

Edited by Julian1, 20 July 2014 - 01:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users