Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs, Yay Or Nay?

8 posts in this topic

Hey so I cut out dairy and junk food long ago to try and cure my acne but I'm thinking of cutting out grains/carbs also and see if that helps.

I usually eat oats for breakfast but I was thinking of having egg instead as its higher in protein and I need energy for work! Also it's not a carb unlike oats but I'm a bit cautious as eggs have hormones in?

What do you think?

Eggs are common allergens but personally i haven't noticed a connection.. i haven't tried a whole egg, more like in foods/sweets that had eggs in them. You could try something like this and if you don't break out check it with eggs alone.

You could try organic eggs if you are concerned about hormones (i don't know if that's a problem for eggs as it is for chickens), the ones i used were not-too expensive .

1 person likes this

Look into juicing and kefir in this forum. Might help.

Hey so I cut out dairy and junk food long ago to try and cure my acne but I'm thinking of cutting out grains/carbs also and see if that helps.

I usually eat oats for breakfast but I was thinking of having egg instead as its higher in protein and I need energy for work! Also it's not a carb unlike oats but I'm a bit cautious as eggs have hormones in?

What do you think?

Eggs are awesome. That's all.

hifive.gifhifive.gifhifive.gif

1 person likes this

I started eating poached eggs for breakfast everyday and my skin only seemed to improve.

Eggs make my skin more clogged and oily. I was eating them everyday and then when I stopped my skin started looking much better.

boiled eggs are the best. they are a good source of certain b vitamins, choline and even immunoglobulins.